Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau

Fixing a tie or taking a glance at an attractive person in the side window reflection is not fate, it is a choice relative to an adjustment.Everytime I sit on the blue line I can't help to think about the Adjustment Bureau. The fedora hat wearing awesomness who can adjust your life but can't determine your fate.It brings back memories of my first day to work.

The blue line was flooded. Most riders impatiently flipped out because of the unexpected event,while I ended up being 45 min late, I knew it wasn't fate. It is my choice on how to react. If anything this adjustment helped me to find the extra time to gobble down my breakfast and gather some laughs for the new day.Thanks Adjustment Bureau see you next time it rains.

And I know who the Chairman really is, it is Morgan Freeman.Think about... really it is.The spokesman for the AARP (the most influential interest group with those closest to the vail of heaven),he has done everything on the Bucket List (omnipotent) and I don't remember him dying, The Shawshank REDEMPTION.He is also the host of one of my new favorite tv shows called Through the Worm Hole. In it he literally explains everything about the Universe.Can you think of anything else? I can't. Maybe I watch too many movies.


1 comment:

  1. Rainy day today...man in fedora on the metro...where was Morgan Freeman to explain everything when we needed him?

    ReplyDelete